«Creating Spiritual Relationships» 12-Week Relationship Counseling Program for Couples
This 12-Week Program is designed for two people to work together to revitalize their relationship into a path of greater health and wholeness. The course is based on 12 lessons and 2 CD’s that help to let go of barriers to creating loving and nurturing relationships and teach how to build positive and productive relationships with people in your life. These lessons can be applied to any form of relationships, such as relationship with your spouse, fiancé, or significant other, co-worker, relative, or a friend.
The course begins by looking at the 14 common causes of problems in relationships and their solutions. Then we will identify important ingredients that can contribute to an ongoing vibrant and relationship, where both partners thrive and grow together. We will learn 30 keys to building successful nurturing relationships.
An important part of the course is its focus on the importance of having a good relationship with yourself and understanding your inner dynamics. Here, we will talk about healing childhood wounds and recognizing that all anger, blame, and judgement is the result of underlying fears. Together, we will learn how to let go and heal anger and hostility and how to build a bridge of communication with each other that promotes a deep sense of safety and trust. Finally, we will look at 6 key ingredients for productive and spiritual relationships and conclude with 12 important ways to keep learning and improving your relationship further.
Included in the course is a workbook with 12 lessons and two CD’s. What you will learn can be applied to any relationship — your spouse, significant other, co-worker, friend or relative. You will benefit from the 12-week relationship counseling program, if you:
- Want to learn how to create an atmosphere of total safety, full disclosure and validation with each other
- Want to learn safe ways to communicate what is troubling you that is productive and not hurtful to each other
- Are interested in discovering new ways you can give compassionate attention to each other and express your needs without criticizing, belittling or blaming
- Would like to learn to develop a common vision — a shared intension
- Want to increase you sense of closeness and personal fulfillment
How Does this Program Work and What Skills Will You Learn?
You are recommended to set aside time once a week for your relationship. After reading the weekly text together, you then are led to discuss each area and how it may be affecting your relationship. After doing the worksheet, you share how you want to apply the lesson to your coming week. During the week, you listen to the CD’s to reinforce the healing relationship skills. At the end of the week, we will meet each week at the scheduled time you review how you feel you have progressed and what you want to reinforce in the future.
Review Lesson Plan:
- Lessons 1 and 2 look at 14 mental attitudes that are in the way of building successful relationships. We often habitual follow these harmful thought patters without even realizing that they are counter-productive. You will also learn how to break each of these unhealthy patters, and start to create positive changes in your relationship.
- Lesson 3 focuses on openness, willingness, and patience — important ingredients that can make the difference between a stagnant, fulfilling relationship and a vibrant, energizing relationship that is an ongoing adventure in growth. Your relationships is what you put into them. In this lesson we begin learning a recipe for a delicious and nurturing relationship that last.
- Lesson 4 teaches you 11 skills and attitudes to improve your communication. Since communication is an important building block in any relationship, you will begin by learning healthy ways of communicating with your partner and will practice them throughout the week.
- Lesson 5 looks at 19 skills and attitudes to can strengthen any relationship. The worksheets will guide you to acknowledge all the wonderful qualities you value in your partner and share them with each other.
- Lesson 6 helps you to have a good relationship with yourself which helps your relationships with others. It focuses on the importance of understanding and accepting different aspects of yourself. When we love and accept ourselves, it is natural for us to love others in the same way.
- Lesson 7 helps heal childhood wounds and understanding parental influences. You will begin to heal childhood wounds and free yourself from the past.
- Lesson 8 provides understanding for how anger and judgment in yourself and your partner stem from fear, and how to stop using blame and criticism as a way of getting what you need. If we really understand this, we can respond to other people’s behavior with compassion instead of counter-attack.
- Lesson 9 teaches new ways to build a strong bridge of communication that heals anger and hostility. You will learn to find ways to effectively express what bothers you without suppressing your emotions. You will practice the process of building a bridge of safe communication during that week.
- Lesson 10 helps you practice effective communication and listening skills and teaches responses that build trust, empathy and unconditional love. This lesson discusses some strategies that are helpful in exploring deeper unconscious layers of our mind. At this stage, we are ready for a significant shift of consciousness.
- Lesson 11 focuses on 6 key ingredients in creating productive spiritual relationships and how to be nurturing with your thoughts and actions. You will practice applying these healthy principles throughout the week.
- Lesson 12 goes over 12 ways to keep your relationship healthy. Equipped with new powerful tools and skills, you will work on a joint commitment towards your relationship and celebrate your growth and love.
Book a Free 20-Minute Strategy Session Now
Investment: $1200 (includes the materials, 2 CD’s, 1-hour orientation, and twelve 1-hour weekly sessions)
“«Creating Spiritual Relationships» 12-Week Relationship Counseling Program for Couples”