[:en]What I Learned about Achieving My Dreams from Playing the Matrix Workshop[:]
Last Saturday, I have attended “Playing the Matrix” workshop with Mike Dooley. I thoroughly enjoyed this concise and practical step-by-step guide to how to make your dreams a reality. Mike is and author, speaker, and writer of inspirational Notes from the Universe that are sent out daily to hundreds of thousands of his email subscribers. The workshop was held in a beautiful Omni Grove Park Inn hotel in Asheville, North Carolina. If you haven’t visited this beautiful resort, it is quite an experience! If you feel inspired to attend one of Mike Dooley’s events, you can check Mike’s calendar here. Give yourself a gift of concentrated wisdom, humor, and connection!
It was beyond amazing to spend the day in a company of like-minded people and to hear about Mike’s genuine experience of finding his life purpose. Everything that he has shared with us in the workshop resonated with me deeply. Sometimes it really helps to hear someone, who is several steps ahead of you, confirming that what you are doing now is going to take you exactly where you want to go. I felt I have received my confirmations directly from the Universe through Mike, the writer for the Universe. How cool and symbolic is that?!
I am going to share the main lessons that stood out for me during the day. If you are on your way to making your dreams a reality, they might resonate with you too. There is much more that happened that day. There were serendipitous meetings, gorgeous mountain views, synchronicities, and receiving a personal message from the Universe.
- By being too specific about what we want and how we want it to look like we are excluding other possibilities. If we can imagine a general feeling of what we would like to create in our life, focusing on it will help to bring about the necessary specific changes. Usually, there are many possible ways for that general transformation to happen in our life. If we are too specific about what we want and how we want it to happen, we might be excluding many possibilities and delay the general result.
- If one door closes, stop knocking on it. There are many other doors that are open. This is a very refreshing idea! Yes, we just might not see the other doors, if we are too focused on the one door that is closed. Working with a coach can be helpful here. A well-trained coach will be able to keep an objective perspective on the situation and will have your best interests in mind, so that you can open your mind to other options that are always there. The visual of many open doors really helped me to see that there is always an easy way to get to where I want to go. If something isn’t working, that is simply providing me with a helpful feedback, the information that can help me to gain clarity and experience. All I need to do is to remember to keep looking for an open-door with trust and persistence. For every closed door, there are many doors that are open.
- Every second our future is being created based on the vibration that we emanate at this very moment. Our new friends, partners, and clients are constantly being attracted to us, unless we impose specific restrictions on the population of potential candidates that could prevent them from showing up in our life. It is so fascinating to visualize invisible people who are waiting to meet me, situations that can potentially occur in my life, and places that are getting ready to welcome me! I choose to be open to these opportunities.
- By taking actions every day we put ourselves within reach of life’s magic. I have seen people who say that they want a new partner or a better career, but don’t do anything to get there. The steps could be really small and symbolic in nature, but it is important to show up for your dreams. You must do something physically to bring your vision to reality.
- Persistent action breeds results. Keep showing up for your dreams, even when it seems that nothing is happening. Gradually, as we start thinking new thoughts, say new words, and take new actions, we build new neuropathways in our mind. It could take a while, until we see physical reflection of our new thinking patterns. It takes time to override limiting beliefs that we maintained for years. Actions demonstrate that you believe that finding a new partner or opening a new business is possible for you and you are going to get it. It doesn’t matter how big or small the action step is. It is your intention to fully support your dreams that matters most. It reminds me of the article about the power of commitment to yourself I have written a little while ago.
- Action creates clarity and generates serendipitous connections. Often, we feel stuck because we don’t know which path to choose or which way to go. We don’t want to make a mistake by pursuing the wrong passion. In fact, there are no wrong paths. We can choose the one that intuitively seems right for you now. As you take actions on this decision, you will get clarity. You might get a confirmation that it actually is what brings you joy and happiness. Or you might see that you are better off doing something else. Either way, you will get clarity to move forward. Confusion and doubt often means that there is not enough information to make a decision, and doing something, anything, can provide you with the missing piece of information.
Be playful and start exploring your dreams! It is always easier than it seems in the beginning. All we need to do is take baby steps every day. For each step we take, the Universe takes 10 000 steps!